Revision as of 19:29, 7 September 2019 by Guillotino (Created page with " He wrote about women: * She should stay at home and get on with her spinning * She can go out only in emergencies. * She must not be well-informed nor must she be communicati...")
He wrote about women:
- She should stay at home and get on with her spinning
- She can go out only in emergencies.
- She must not be well-informed nor must she be communicative with her neighbors and only visit them when absolutely necessary.
- She should take care of her husband and respect him in his presence and his absence and seek to satisfy him in everything.
- She must not leave her house without his permission and if given his permission she must leave secretly.
- She should put on old clothes and take deserted streets and alleys, avoid markets, and make sure that a stranger does not hear her voice, her footsteps, smell her or recognize her.
- She must not speak to a friend of her husband even in need.
- Her sole worry should be her “al bud” (reproductive organs) her home as well as her prayers and her fast.
- If a friend of her husband calls when her husband is absent she must not open the door nor reply to him in order to safeguard her “al bud”.
- She should accept what her husband gives her as sufficient sexual needs at any moment.
- She should be clean and ready to satisfy her husband’s sexual needs at any moment.