North Miracle in the Quran
The word "North" (in Arabic شمال, shamaal) isn't mentioned anywhere in the Quran . So there is no indication that the author of the Quran even knew that something like North exists.
The supposed "miracle"
It's a part of the story of the People of the Cave:
And [had you been present], you would see the sun when it rose, inclining away from their cave on the right, and when it set, passing away from them on the left, while they were [laying] within an open space thereof. That was from the signs of Allah . He whom Allah guides is the [rightly] guided, but he whom He leaves astray - never will you find for him a protecting guide.
The miracle is supposed to be that that Quran predicted that in today's maps, North pole is usually up.
- The verse says nothing about maps.
- The verse gives no indication of being a prediction.
- The verse doesn't mention "North" at all
The "miracle" claim is absolutely baseless.
- Photosynthesis in the Quran
- Wormholes in the Quran
- Invisible electromagnetic spectrum in the Quran
- Weight of clouds in the Quran
- Pi in the Quran