Category:People of the Book
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Pages in category "People of the Book"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.
- "Israel Stole the Palestinian Robe, the Six-Pointed Star, and the Shekel Coin from Palestinian Heritage"
- "Qa'ida al-Jihad" Attacks Hamas for Sentencing to Death a Muslim Who Killed a Christian
- "Removing the Christians from the East Is a Zionist Project"
- "The Arab and Islamic Liberation Forces Were Able to Eliminate Most of the Apes and Pigs"
- "The Heresy of Mother's Day"
- "They Hurt Us in Gaza, We'll Hurt Them in Jerusalem"
- Al-Aqsa Foundation Accuses Israel of Attempting to Judaize Mosques
- Al-Jazeera Accuses Indonesian Jews of "Supporting the Israeli Aggression on Gaza"
- Al-Qaradawi Refuses Dialogue with Jews, Announces He Has "Cut Off the Pope"
- Al-Qaradawi: "The Christian Will Reach an Understanding With His Muslim Brother to Choose a Muslim President"
- Allah and Marys Vagina
- Analysis of the Pact of Umar
- Angel Jibreel
- Arab Press Ablaze with Rumors that Mu'ammar Gaddafi Is Secretly a Jew
- Egyptian Group Forbids Eating Tomatoes Because Tomatoes are Christian
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidates: Democracy is 'Kufr' ... and Masonic-Jewish Propaganda
- Egyptian Parliamentary Candidate: Jizyah Is Only Half a Dinar, and It's Taken from the Rich Christians
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Be at Ease, Do Not Fear Islam and the Shari'ah"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Muslims Have Fewer Rights than Christians"
- Egyptian Shaykh: "The (Anti-Christ) Will Come Forth from a Jewish Woman of (Iran) Followed by Seventy Thousand Jews"
- Fatwa: "It Is Not Permissible ... to Drive Christians to Their Churches"
- Fatwa: "The People of the Book Disgraced (Themselves) and Their Dhimmi Covenant by Distorting What (Allah) Sent"
- Fatwa: It is Permissible to Use the "Torah and the New Testament... for Anal Cleansing after Defecation"
- Fatwa: On Resembling the Infidels
- Former Lebanese Minister: "The Alexandria Church Bombing Was a Zionist-Western Attempt to Target the National Fabric of Egypt"
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "'Umar...Executed the Will of the Messenger...and Drove out the Jews and Christians"
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "These Days Islam Is Being Attacked By the Polytheists, Hypocrites, Jews, and Christians"
- Friendship of Non-Muslims
- From Gaza: Jews Have No Historic Claim to Jerusalem; Modern Israelis Are Merely "Gangs of Organized Crime, Murder, and Degenerate Racism"
- From Jordan: "The Repugnant Image of the Jews"
- Moroccan paper: "The Noble Qur'an Stricty Defines the Position of Muslims in Regard to Jews--There Is No Room for Debate"
- Mufti of Egypt: "We Want a President Like 'Umar bin al-Khattab"
- Muslim Brotherhood Leaders Quote Prophet Muhammad at Al-Azhar Conference - O Muslim, There is a Jew Behind Me Come and Kill Him
- Muslim Statistics - Antisemitism
- Parallelism Between the Qur'an and Judeo-Christian Scriptures
- Parallelism: Conclusion
- Parallelism: Introduction
- Parallelism: Jesus Christ and Clay Birds
- Parallelism: Mary and Zachariah
- Parallelism: Mary, Jesus and the Palm Tree
- Parallelism: Quranic Version of Trinity
- Parallelism: Sanhedrin 37a
- Parallelism: Satan and His Refusal to Prostrate
- Parallelism: Talking Baby Jesus
- Parallelism: The Raven and the Burial of Abel
- Parallelism: The Story of Abraham and the Idols
- Parallelism: The Story of Queen of Sheba
- Parallelism: Wealth of Korah
- People of the Book (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
- Saudi Council of Senior Scholars - Gaddafi Is Not a Muslim
- Saudi Newspaper: "Jihad Watch (Spreads) Nazi Propaganda in Order to Link Islam with Terrorism"
- Senior Saudi Shaykh Rejects Equality Between Muslims and Non-Muslims, Men and Women
- Shaykh al-Bakri: "(The Jews) Are Infidels...the Dregs of Mankind"
- Shaykh al-Qaradawi Doubts Muslim Involvement in Alexandria Church Bombing; Points to Unnamed "Foreign Hand"
- Shaykh Omar Bakri on Human Right under Shariah
- Shaykh Safwat Hegazy: "Jerusalem Belongs to Us, and the Whole World Belongs to Us"
- Statement from Kuwaiti Shaykh on the Syrian Revolution